Monday, January 30, 2012

OFFROAD

 Offroad, saya petama kali suka dengan offroad sejak ayah saya ikut klub trooper,  bagi saya offroad itu sangat menyenangkan karena kita bisa mendapat inspirasi melalui offroad
 Offroad, I like offroad when my father join to trooper club, for me offroad is make happy because we can get inpiration from offroad, this some of picture of my trooper






and this is my father friends trooper and the video of offroad




this is in bromo
                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                              this is when evacuation





































after evacuation











offroad again


badak in action


 
                                          finish

there is alot again.....

No comments:

Post a Comment